1920 Mexico Peso Cap & Rays BU
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe first year that these coins were minted in .720 fine Silver rather than the .800 fine Silver used previously, 1920 is one of the lower-mintage dates of this popular series. This BU example is an excellent addition to any collection.
- Contains .3856 oz Silver, as 16.66 grams of .720 fine.
- Mintage of only 8,830,000 coins.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1920-1945.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or to complete your collection of this beautiful series. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.