2015 Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS, Mercanti Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These 2015 Silver Eagles have been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, and have the added appeal of a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, designer of the coin's reverse.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Rare Mercanti label hand-signed by the former Chief Engraver of the US Mint.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2015 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.