Lesbos, Mytilene EL Hecte Lion (521-478 BC) CH AU* NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSuperb example of ancient coin history. This coin has all the sharpness of a freshly minted coin, but is over 2400 years old. Given the star designation for exceptional eye appeal by NGC.
- EL Hecte; 2.58 grams of Gold.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated* Star and authenticated by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Head of a roaring Lion facing right.
- Reverse: Incuse head of calf left.
Protect and display your Gold EL Hecte in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold EL Hecte coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.