Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Comes in a protective capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Each round is numbered on the rim with a matching certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: With a brood of snakes for hair and a stone-cold stare, Medusa is depicted as looking right at you.
- Reverse: Depicts the Anonymous Mint Owl with the weight and metal quality.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this 5 oz Medusa round to your cart today!
Medusa was one of three sisters devoted to a life of celibacy. Medusa fell for Poseidon which infuriated Athena who in turn cursed Medusa by turning each wavy lock of hair into a venomous snake.
The Anonymous Mint graciously crowns the OWL as its reverse logo. The owl represents wisdom, intelligence, mystery, transition, secrets and protection. In ancient symbolism, the owl represented guardianship of the underworld and protection of the dead. Owl has been known as ruler of the night, seer of souls and keeper of spirits that had passed from one plane to another. During medieval times, it was fabled that owls were actually priestesses or wizards in disguise.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.