1914 (I- Minneapolis) $20 FRN Fine
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1914 $20 Federal Reserve Note is from the Minneapolis District. This note has a portrait of Grover Cleveland on the front with Transportation vignettes on the back.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $20 note from series 1914.
- This note is in Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bear the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.