Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Canadian Mint’s Face Value series coins are sought after around the world by new and seasoned collectors as well.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is packaged in a clear vinyl pouch attached to a certificate booklet.
- Limited mintage of 275,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a holiday elf building birdhouses in the woods. The image centers on the smiling, pointy-eared elf as he hammers the final touches on his latest creation. The tiny, bearded figure wears a green hat, coat, and pants, all trimmed with fluffy white fur. His whimsical Gold boots end in long, curled toes. The elf’s skin, clothing, boots, mallet, and latest birdhouse are colored.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.