Celebrate the Year of the Rooster with this gorgeous type set that includes four 1 oz Silver coins: Brilliant Uncirculated, Gilded, Colorized and Proof. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver for a valuable set as well as a unique collector's item.
- Contains a total of 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited issue of only 1,500 sets.
- Comes in a black and red display case and illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of each coin depicts a rooster, a hen, and three chicks standing amongst bamboo foliage and flowers. The Chinese character for "rooster" and the inscription "Year of the Rooster" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Learn more about the Escape to Australia Sweepstakes today.
The four finishes included in this set demonstrate a stunning range of popular numismatic treatments. Add this spectacular 2017 Silver 4-Coin Year of the Rooster Type Set to your cart today!
Proof: The delicately frosted design appears on a mirrorlike polished table. Gilded: The gilded edition highlights the rooster in 24-carat gold. Colored: The colored edition depicts the rooster, hen, and chicks in vivid color. Bullion: The shiny design appears on a delicately frosted table.