Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited issue of only 1,500 sets.
- Comes in a black and red display case and illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of each coin depicts a rooster, a hen, and three chicks standing amongst bamboo foliage and flowers. The Chinese character for "rooster" and the inscription "Year of the Rooster" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
The four finishes included in this set demonstrate a stunning range of popular numismatic treatments. Add this spectacular 2017 Silver 4-Coin Year of the Rooster Type Set to your cart today!
Proof: The delicately frosted design appears on a mirrorlike polished table. Gilded: The gilded edition highlights the rooster in 24-carat Gold. Colored: The colored edition depicts the rooster, hen, and chicks in vivid color. Bullion: The shiny design appears on a delicately frosted table.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.