2016-P 5 oz Silver ATB Cumberland Gap SP-70 NGC (Early Release)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCumberland Gap Park is the second release in 2016 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. The specimen is graded a perfect SP-70 by NGC and has an Early Release label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfectly graded SP-70 by NGC.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: An early frontiersman gazing across the Cumberland Gap to the West.
Protect your perfect SP-70 ATB in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add these beautiful Silver coins to your collection today!
Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Kentucky was chosen for the America The Beautiful series as it honors a site where Native Americans and settlers alike traveled through a break in the Appalachian Mountains. After the Revolutionary War, people wanted to settle west, and used the Cumberland Gap as a way to get through the Appalachian Mountains. Eventually a railroad was built and it became strategically important to both the North and South during the Civil War. In 1940, Cumberland Gap won National Park status in Kentucky as it was a vital in the country’s expansion during the 1800s. Today, Cumberland Gap greets about one million visitors a year and has many trails and scenic spots throughout the park, such as Pinnacle overlook.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.