2016-P 5 oz Silver ATB Shawnee SP-70 NGC (Early Release)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsShawnee National Park is the first release in 2016 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. The specimen is graded a perfect SP-70 by NGC and has an Early Release label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfectly graded SP-70 by NGC.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Close-up view of Camel Rock with a red-tailed hawk soaring above. The park name, state, date and "E Pluribus Unum" surround the design.
Protect your perfect SP-70 ATB in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add these beautiful Silver coins to your collection today!
Located in southern Illinois, Shawnee National Forest covers more than 265,000 acres. The forest was established in August 1933 and was declared the Shawnee National Forest by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in September 1939. The National Forest contains many interesting geological features, including Little Grand Canyon, more than 200 feet deep, and Hicks Dome, which is believed to have been caused by a meteorite impact. Shawnee National Forest caters to a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, such as both pedestrian and equestrian trails, rock climbing, bird watching and big-game hunting. Its abundance of wetlands and floodplains also provides habitats for migrating waterfowl.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.