2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $100 for $100 (Noble Elk)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 9th release in the Royal Canadian Mint’s groundbreaking $100 for $100 series features the iconic elk. The majestic elk is one of Canada’s most striking native species and one of North America’s largest land-based mammals.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of an elk stag. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Canadian Rockies, the male elk is presented in profile from its left side. Its vast antlers are beautifully showcased as the elk raises its head to call to females and out-bid male rivals.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been very sought after, and this design is sure to continue the success that collectors have come to expect from the $100 for $100 series. Be sure to add this unique coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.