2016 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $5 Birthstones (November)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
November's birthstone is the Topaz. Associated with this gem are the qualities of friendship and strength.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated inside a burgundy presentation case with an outer sleeve and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a majestic, mid-relief dragon is brought to life through intricate engraving that recreates it in extraordinary detail.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This would make a great gift for anyone born in November, or a treasure to cherish for yourself. Add this 1/4 oz Silver November Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Centuries ago, astrologers began relating gemstones to specific zodiacs citing that a stone’s powers were heightened during that time. The daily practice of wearing the gemstone associated with one’s birth month emerged in 18th century Poland, a concept that remains a source of great fascination to this day!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.