2016 1 oz Proof Silver $20 Butterfly Wings (w/Agate)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn a Royal Canadian Mint first, this coin has added a semi-precious agate embellishment to an engraved 1 oz coin of .9999 fine Silver. A delicate butterfly pauses to sip daisy nectar, its outspread wings glowing with crystalline beauty!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a butterfly with outspread wings poised on an oxeye sunflower bloom. The image centers on the stunning butterfly, whose outspread wings are finely engraved at the edges and embellished with individually carved agate gemstones.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $20 Butterfly Wings Canadian coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.