2016 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Tall Ships Legacy HMS Discovery
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This magnificent Gold coin commemorates the 1791-1795 expedition of HMS Discovery, which extensively explored the area that would become known as Canada’s west coast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of just 275 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a stern view of HMS Discovery during the famous 1791-1795 expedition in the Pacific. With the wind spilling from her topsails, the three-masted ship is a majestic sight as she sails along the rugged, tree-lined coast of present-day British Columbia.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.