Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 28.25 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of just 588 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the image of a tiger and a dragon facing one another across the coin’s pierced center. This central square hole is a traditional motif used in Chinese minting to represent the Earth and the national landmass. Above the hole, the stylized yin yang symbol, created using different finishes, underscores the coin’s central theme of balance.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2017
If I saw this in a hardware store I would say wow what a pretty washer I wonder why it has a square hole in it? Oh look it has a dragon a tiger a yin yang symbol and on the other side is some lady and 2 birds Whoa!! It sure costs a lot what is it made of gold or something? Oh wait it costs more than its weight in gold I wonder why? Oh it says that's because they only made 588 of them .... my point is buying numismatic coins goes against all logic yet I did it anyway because I feel confident that people will continue to over value rare objects apparently I did artistically this is a very attractive coin I would give it a 5 star rating but the inside diameter of the square hole is less than perfect but I am happy with my purchase and I am pleased with APMEX
- Collectible (lower mintage)
From:Silver Spring, MD, USA
Date:Dec 22, 2016
I purchased two of these coins for both my son and daughter as they are both graduating at the same time with a PhD in Public Health from GW and 2nd Master in Finance from George Town. This is how I descried the design on the coin to my them; The hole in the middle represent that all of their bad omens should pass through and do no harm them. The tiger and dragon on the side of the center opening represent their parents, my wife and I who constantly are protecting, guiding and nourishing them in their life. The yin and yang symbol represent the balance in life that they should exercise to enjoy life. I think this will be a memorable present for their graduation for years to come.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.