This is the first Peace Dollar minted at the Denver Mint. This coin would make a nice addition to a type set for the budget conscious in mind.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63+ condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Denver Mint have a “D” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1922-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!