This Trade Dollar is graded Extra Fine-45 by PCGS and is a tough date in any grade. The U.S. Trade dollar was created in hopes it would replace Spanish dollars used in American trade in Asia.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-45 condition.
- Mintage of only 1,373,200 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollars by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1874-CC Trade Dollar to your cart today!