Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.285 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a Gold satin-like case with a custom red sleeve with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a stylized depiction of the rooster. Detailed engraving captures the essence of the animal’s character: observant and self-confident. Walking with a confident strut, the rooster is depicted in side profile to allow a glimpse of the swirls and flourishes that recreate its feathered appearance, as the sun rises up on the right side above the Chinese character for “rooster”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold Year of the Rooster coin to your cart today!
A treasured keepsake that celebrates a friend or loved one born in the year 1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 or newborns in 2017.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.