1934* (A-Boston) $100 FRN AU-55 EPQ PMG (Star Note)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Series 1934 $100 FRN is from the Boston district. This Star ★ Note is a pleasing example for a nice type set!
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934.
- Nice Almost Uncirculated-55 condition and graded by PMG with the Exceptional Paper Quality designation (EPQ).
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collectors Star ★ Note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2152a-G.
The Boston district is common in circulated grades, but this star note is over 80 years old!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.