Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Its reputation is that of a curious explorer, but one that is easily emboldened by hunger; with this fine Silver coin, the Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates one of the most famous residents of Canada’s vast forests. Final coin for 2017 in the Majestic Animal series, which celebrates Canada’s most distinctive and iconic animal species.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Captures the majestic qualities of the black bear in remarkable detail against the engraved forest in the background. Standing on its four legs, the bear’s bulky body size is evident when seen in three-quarter profile as its front paws rest upon a rock in the foreground. Its head is turned to present the viewer with a front view of its carefully engraved facial features and its bold, inquisitive expression.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver Black Bear coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 29, 2017
For those silver collectors who want to purchase something special at a fair price, please consider this coin from the Canadian Mint. They go above and beyond with their special commemorative coins, and this is no different. A joy to behold, and with limited mintage, sure to appreciate in value over time. Thanks for offering us this coin, APMEX!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.