1988 Israel Proof Gold 10 Sheqalim 40th Anniv of Independence
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin commemorates the 40th anniversary of the Proclamation of the State of Israel. A bold statement is featured on both sides!
- Contains 0.56 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 4,575 coins.
- Obverse: Features the number 40 with a scene from the Proclamation of the State of Israel ceremony from within the Knesset.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination, year of issue and the official emblem of the State of Israel.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 10 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Gold 10 Sheqalim in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 1988 40th anniversary of Independence coin to your cart today!
Holy Land Mint:
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.