1963-B (J-Kansas City) $1.00 FRN Barr Notes (40 Consecutive)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice run of forty (40) consecutively numbered 1963-B Series $1.00 Federal Reserve Notes from the J-Kansas City Federal Reserve District. These are the famous "Barr" Notes.
- Set of 40 consecutively numbered $1.00 1963-B FRNs.
- From the J-Kansas City Federal Reserve District.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
- Serving the shortest term as Secretary of Treasury - less than a month from December 21st, 1968 to January 20th, 1969 between the terms of Henry H. Fowler and David M. Kennedy - Joseph Barr and his signature on the $1 Federal Reserve Note were destined to become a stand out in the world of paper money collectors.
- Creating immediate speculation, these notes have become a staple in most collections.
Add this group of 40 Consecutively Numbered "Barr" Notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.