Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of 150 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Design utilizes a unique vantage point to capture the awe-inspiring autumn splendors of a beautiful setting, with a lush canopy of fall foliage blazing brightly with rich hues of red, orange and yellow that recreate nature’s autumnal palette.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this expertly colored 2017 Canada 2 oz Gold Maple Canopy coin to your cart today!
This coin sold out extremely fast last year! The viewer’s gaze naturally wanders up the ridged trunk of the engraved tree towards the branches, which splay out overhead to support the lush canopy of foliage overhead. The application of paint over the engraved leaves recreates nature’s spellbinding display of autumn hues, which range from a deep crimson red to the lightest yellow.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.