2017 Canada 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series (Alex Colville Dollar)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Designed by acclaimed Canadian artist Alex Colville, the 1967 Canadian Centennial circulation coins remain a powerfully symbolic representation of the Canadian spirit, even as the nation celebrates its 150th anniversary.
This elegant commemorative series of 5 oz fine Silver coins concludes with a recreation of the 1967 one-dollar coin, which has been beautifully enhanced with selective Gold plating.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Third Big Coin series to feature iconic Canadian circulation coins: Previous ones sold out very quickly.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Re-creates the unforgettable 1967 one-dollar circulation coin design by Canadian artist Alex Colville, and features the side profile of a Canada goose in flight. Detailed engraving re-creates the goose’s features and the texture of its flight feathers, as it flaps its wings downwards while soaring over this land.
- First coin in an unforgettable series that celebrates Canada’s 150th anniversary and the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Canadian Centennial circulation coins.
Add this beautifully gilded 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:May 13, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.