2017 Canada 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series (Alex Colville Dollar)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsDesigned by acclaimed Canadian artist Alex Colville, the 1967 Canadian Centennial circulation coins remain a powerfully symbolic representation of the Canadian spirit, even as the nation celebrates its 150th anniversary.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Third Big Coin series to feature iconic Canadian circulation coins: Previous ones sold out very quickly.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Re-creates the unforgettable 1967 one-dollar circulation coin design by Canadian artist Alex Colville, and features the side profile of a Canada goose in flight. Detailed engraving re-creates the goose’s features and the texture of its flight feathers, as it flaps its wings downwards while soaring over this land.
- First coin in an unforgettable series that celebrates Canada’s 150th anniversary and the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Canadian Centennial circulation coins.
Add this beautifully gilded 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Beautiful coin. Everything I expected and more. Definitely a collectible coin that should appreciate in value.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.