2017 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Iconic Maple Leaf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst issued in 1979, the Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coin is highly valued by collectors and investors worldwide for its outstanding combination of superior craftsmanship, purity and design.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes encapsulated in a maroon clamshell with a graphic beauty box.
- Mintage is limited to just 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: A numismatic tribute to the Royal Canadian Mint’s iconic Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coin. Unchanged since its debut in 1979, the single maple leaf design is engraved in outstanding detail to give it a life-like quality, and includes such textural details as the deeply etched veins that run through each of the leaf’s lobes.
- Micro-engraved using laser technology, the recurring number “150” and a maple leaf shape form a light-diffracting pattern that adds an alluring shine to the reverse—just like the enhanced security features found on the bullion coin.
Add this Gold $200 Maple Leaf shaped coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.