Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold Sovereign features a timeless design, used on Gold sovereigns since 1817, that is regarded as a masterpiece of numismatic art and an icon of strength and dependability. The design gains more beauty in a classic Proof finish.
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing were graded perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your Double Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect Proof-70 Gold Double Sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.