Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a proof finish.
- Presented in a perspex case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her name and legal tender value "TWO DOLLARS" along the edge.
- Reverse: Depicts the world renowned Statue of Liberty in front of the distinctive buildings from the New York City skyline.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This Silver collectible provides a unique experience with both the coin and its packaging. Add the 2017 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Great Cities coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.