2014 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse MS-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Graded MS-70 by NGC. Celebrate the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Certified MS-70 by NCG and comes in an NGC holder to protect and guarantee the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.