- Product Details
Product DetailsThis impressive Silver coin combines .9999 fine Silver value with selective gilding, adding unique beauty to classic imagery.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a gilded image of a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Featuring the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this coin is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this gilded 2017 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.