Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Because of the protective packaging from the mint, these coins all arrive in phenomenal condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of this coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features an African Hippopotamus mother with her calf and the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The inscriptions "African Ounce", “2017” and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
Protect your Silver African Hippo coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this near perfect MS-69 Early Releases 1 oz Silver Rwanda Hippo coin to your cart today!
Each Silver coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. Final mintage numbers are currently unknown.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.