Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBecause of advances in manufacturing technology, significant mint errors on modern U.S. coinage are exceedingly rare. This Silver Eagle features a prominent strike-through error, caused by debris coming between the die and the planchet during minting.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the Mint State-69 condition and certifies the mint error.
- Features an exceptionally large strike-through error on the reverse at 1:00, obliterating the "OF" in the legend and reaching into the stars above the eagle.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't pass up the opportunity to add this one-of-a-kind error to your collection. Add this Mint Error Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.