Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One of Australia's largest ground dwelling tree frogs, the Green and Golden Bell Frog is classified as endangered under the New South Wales Threatened Species Conservation Act of 1995. This 2017 Green and Golden Bell Frog Proof coin has a mintage limit of no more than 5,000, struck for the island nation of Tuvalu.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a high-gloss wooden case accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features a stunning true-to-life colorized frog sitting on a branch in the foreground, with a beautiful rippling blue-green pond in the background, inscribed "GREEN AND GOLDEN BELL FROG" on a log below.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Green & Golden Bell Frog Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.