Like many of the early-dated Silver Eagles, the 1988 is very difficult to find certified as a perfect MS-70, especially as graded by PCGS. This flawless example is one of only 23 coins certified a perfect 70 by PCGS.
Unlike many other high-grade Silver Eagles of this vintage, this coin is 100% spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Very rare date in MS-70, with only 23* so graded at PCGS.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this perfect Silver Eagle to your collection! Add the 1988 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
* Population data current as of September 2016.