Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Original, unopened mint roll from 1985.
- Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins.
- These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by.
- The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
- These magnificent BU .999 fine 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors.
Add this original bank wrapped roll of Silver Mexican Libertads to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 4, 2019
Posted By:JS from Jersey
Date:Jun 28, 2018
As a collector of Libertads, I found a rare opportunity to add a roll of 20 minted in 1985. While they don't show the mintage amount a little research puts it at 2M pieces. When contrasted to the lower mintage years and the price to buy, these presented a tremendous value with 33 years in existence. Coins look great and the mint roll is in surprisingly good condition. I am very pleased with the coins and the price. Will add more definitely.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Metal Hoarder
Date:Jan 13, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.