2017 Australia 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rooster BU (RAM)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In Chinese culture the Rooster is celebrated for its symbolic properties of hardworking, loyal, honest and sociable. This stunning Australian Gold coin contains .9999 fine Gold with an uncirculated finish.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a rooster calling out with the sun beaming behind it along with the Chinese character for "rooster" surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2017 Lunar Year of the Rooster Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.