2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle MS-70 PL PCGS (Mercanti)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin featuring Saint-Gaudens' design in ultra high relief has been graded a perfect MS-70 with the rare PL designation for its deeply mirrored surfaces. The label has been hand signed by Chief Engraver John Mercanti: one of only 25 signed.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-70 with the Proof Like designation.
- Population of only 25 coins hand-signed by John Mercanti.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above and "IN GOD WE TRUST" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Protect and display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.