Fractional Gold American Eagles combine a classic design with a lower price point. This example has also been certified an MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world. Population of only 43 coins in this grade.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/2 of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!