1852-C $1 Liberty Head Gold Dollar MS-65 NGC
Following the discovery of Gold in California, the $1 Liberty Gold dollar coin debuted as an alternative to the Silver dollar. This particular example came from the Charlotte mint.
- Mintage of only 9,434 coins.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Type 1 $1 Liberty Head Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!