- Product Details
Product DetailsThis classic design of Liberty makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This issue has been graded an MS-64 Deep Proof Like by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Population of 0 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 Deep Proof Like condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1891-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.