Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program. 2017 marks the first year of the Silver Lunar coin being minted in .9999 fineness, increasing its desirability to both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts a rooster, a hen, and three chicks standing amongst bamboo foliage and flowers. The Chinese character for "rooster" and the inscription "Year of the Rooster" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Rooster coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2017 1 oz Silver Year of the Rooster coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2017 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rooster. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Rooster include 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 and 2017. Those born in these years are said to be hardworking, loyal, honest and sociable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.