Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Sold out at the mint.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coin with a face value of $100 AUD, $25 AUD, and $15 AUD, respectively.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy timber-effect lid, presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts a rooster standing in a stylized Chinese scene featuring bamboo and leaves. The Chinese character for "rooster" and the inscription "Year of the Rooster" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
With a limited mintage of 1,500 sets, this beauty is sure to sell quickly. Add this spectacular 2017 Gold 3-Coin Year of the Rooster Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.