2016 Tuvalu 1/2 oz Silver Snow Lynx Cubs Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Lynx Cubs are the fifth and final release in an adorable series from the Perth Mint. The lynx is a solitary cat endemic to the remote northern forests of North America, Europe and Asia.
This unusual looking feline has a short, stubby tail, and tufts of black hair on its ears, and is covered with thick fur to keep it warm during the freezing winters.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two colored lynx cubs in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The inscription CUBS and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz Lynx Cubs coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.