Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Twisting and arching as it soars through the air, the humpback whale puts on a spectacular display that is beautifully recreated on this fine Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a three-dimensional depiction of a breaching humpback whale in all of its breathtaking splendor. Engraved in outstanding detail, the background depicts the waters off Canada’s coastline, where a lighthouse can be found on the headland rocks in the distance. The surface of the ocean is itself filled with magnificent detail, alternating between soft waves and the smooth ripples caused by the whale’s sudden emergence.
- But the star of the show is undeniably the whale itself: fashioned through a thermoforming process, the embossed whale stirs up foamy waves and a stream of ocean spray as it launches itself almost clear out of the water. Color highlights the rough textural details along its tremendous pectoral fins, as well as the distinctive bumps on its head and neck. Throughout the reverse, light is cleverly conveyed by the coin’s Silver surface, which shines like sunlight on a bright summer day.
Artistic fusion of new technology and skillful engraving: This inventive approach incorporates a unique printing and embossing process that brings unprecedented dimension to the beautifully engraved design. Add this unique 1 oz Silver 3-Dimensional Whale coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.