Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Through this colorful piedfort, the Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates the 35th anniversary of a classic board game whose worldwide success has made it a household name. Specially struck as a unique piedfort, this collectible is nearly twice as thick as a typical coin in order to capture the look and feel of an iconic Trivial Pursuit game piece.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin comes beautifully enclosed in a premium wooden case and custom packaging that cleverly mimics a Trivial Pursuit board and box.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The raised elements mimic the appearance of the six individual wedges that complete this game-winning piece, while the application of colored enamel recreates the iconic colors of each question category: History (yellow), Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), Arts & Literature (purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (orange).
The piedfort offers nearly double the thickness of traditional coins, allowing for high-relief engraving to capture the look and feel of a player’s rounded game piece, as viewed from above.
Add this 1 oz Silver $25 Trivial Pursuit coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.