2016 Canada 1 oz Proof Silver $20 Kaleidoscope: Polar Bear
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Tumbled glass and colored shapes create amazing patterns inside a kaleidoscope, and this breakthrough series explores the incredible designs when familiar coin icons are the focus of the reflective magic-starting with the polar bear.
First issue in this exciting, new, 3-coin subscription series that celebrates Canadian icons (polar bear, common loon and maple leaf) with unique kaleidoscope designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with an impressive diameter of 60 mm.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Calder Moore has created a full-sized kaleidoscope design for the coin’s extra-large surface. Countless polar bears come together in a complex pattern of amazing beauty, some face-to-face to create the outer ring of the design, while smaller bears stand rear-to-rear to form the rings in the center. At the extreme edge of the coin, the image of the polar bears becomes more obvious while individual design features endless shapes. The design is meticulously crafted with astounding detail, and beautifully enhanced with myriad shades of translucent blue to capture the reflective essence of a kaleidoscope.
Only 7,500 coins available worldwide, a limited work of art and a unique keepsake that will be sought after by collectors; art, nature and wildlife enthusiasts; and anyone who has ever enjoyed the beautiful artistry of a kaleidoscope.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.