2016 Canada 1 oz Silver Migratory Birds (Pileated Woodpecker)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSince 1916, the Migratory Birds Convention represents a partnership between Canada and the United States to protect migratory birds. This stunning four-coin series celebrates the centennial anniversary by showcasing species protected under its provisions.
Fourth and final coin of the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an intricately engraved portrait of a pileated woodpecker in a forest setting. The side-profile view offers a sense of the bird’s large size as it takes flight on broad wings, with feathers splayed in a dramatic fashion. Vibrant color naturally draws the eye to the red crest atop its head, which offers a gorgeous splash of color above the black and white stripes that run down its neck and re-appear along its flight feathers.
- Selective color over detailed engraving recreates the Pileated Woodpecker's elegant appearance and beautiful plumage.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for producing beautiful Silver coins depicting the country's wildlife and this release is no different. Add this 1 oz Silver Pileated Woodpecker coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.