2017 Canada kilo Proof Silver $250 Canadian Coin Collection
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsTo celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, RCM's Research and Development team developed this unique ultra high relief 1-kilogram Silver coin whose reverse reproduces reverses and obverses of Canadian circulation coins released over the last 150 years.
- Contains 1,000 grams of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a wooden case with a black beauty box.
- Vast 102.1 mm diameter makes this coin’s ultra high relief surface the ideal canvas to showcase important circulation coins from last 150 years.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The designs featured include all of Canadian artist Alex Colville’s 1967 Canadian Centennial designs; all current Canadian circulation designs, including the 1-cent piece whose production ended in 2012; the 2015 50th anniversary of the Canadian flag 25-cent piece; the legendary Voyageur dollar first released in 1935; and each of the major obverses since the Royal Canadian Mint opened in 1908.
Add this spectacular kilo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I was interested in a kilo of silver, but I never expected the beauty of this coin. It is absolutely stunning the way the coins seems to float up off the surface in relief. The edge of the coin is staggered in height so it looks as if the coins were stuck onto the background, and it is HUGE and heavy. I want a few more now! This is just a lovely kilo of Canadian silver!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.