Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a very nice Silver Proof coin with a low mintage of 10,000 pieces.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof condition.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda climbing a tree, with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 2 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.