An extremely small percentage of the 12,118,000 coins have this very rare doubled die reverse. Extremely hard to find in this amazing condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 12,118,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Doubled Die Reverse coin to your cart today!