Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in original box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled “America” outside the U.S. Customer House in New York City with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark to the right.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2004-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.