|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays holding a fiery torch and olive branch. The San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark is shown above the date.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage', is a favorite of investors and collectors alike! Add this certified 1910-S Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.